Monday 28 November 2016

26 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Starting My Photography Business.


I want to share some tips to you all, aspiring to go into photography. Photography is not an easy thing as you see the profession. Its more than just holding a camera. Trust me, it goes beyond that. There are lots of things one needs to learn in photography, such as gear guilding, stance, mode of shooting, etc.
Am not an expert in photography. I only wish I was but don't worry, am working towards it, Lol.

Back to the the topic. Here, I want to share with you " 26 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Starting My Photography Business" by Lauren Lim. (Visit the link). Am really a fan of this lady. She is an expert in photography. And I hope, you all venturing to go into photography won't make the same mistake Lauren Lim did. You can always do well by visiting her site @ www.photographyconsecrate.com for more photographing tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had an awesome read? Lets know what you think via the comment section. šŸ˜Š Follow us on instagram @EgwudikeCAF