Thursday 24 November 2016

Different kinds of punishment in African Schools: "Which one have you ever experienced?"


Lol...there are different ways students in Africa are disciplined for wrong doings, unlike the developed white countries. That's why a real African man or woman are respectful to elders. All this positive characters don't just come from the atmosphere, it all started from little.
I want to use my self as a core example. I have actually experienced all kind of punishment from the above picture...lol. Especially when I was  still in primary school. I hated all the teachers who punished me. Years passed by, I graduated from Pre-School.
I got admitted into WESTERN COLLEGE, YABA. Hmm...you know what, I thought punishment was over; because I do hear students in High School don't get flogged, just like Higher institutions. "I GOT PUNISHED AGAIN!" Ahahah!
What I want to draw to us reading this, is that in African school settings, elders/teachers don't consider what kind of punishment they give to you. Weather it hurt your ankle, like number six does, weather the stone falls on your head; like number four does etc. The only thing teachers/elders consider is "weather you have leant your lesson".
"NEVER HATE YOUR TEACHERS, FOR THEY ONLY WANT THE BEST FOR FUTURE BEHAVIOUR" Chidubem Egwudike

4 comments:

  1. Wesco punishment na die oh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...Experience speaking... At the end, it's only a memory

      Delete
  2. Wesco punishment is for prisoners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case, can you say you were once a prisoner? Lomao

      Delete

Had an awesome read? Lets know what you think via the comment section. 😊 Follow us on instagram @EgwudikeCAF