Tuesday 22 November 2016

The "NEW YEAR, NEW ME" thing again?


Lol.... A friend of mine posted this hilarious photos above  via WhatsApp.  You know, this got me thinking. I was like, "Why am I even laughing?". As funny as it looks or sounds,  it's fact....... NEW YEAR, NEW ME. Back to reality, how many of us have really put this into practice....? year in year out. I am not a judge but our society have proven that 85% of us do not implement this policy. Oh yes! I called it a policy because the "NEW YEAR, NEW ME"  is a principal goal one tends to attain.... If only one works towards that attainment.

    In perspective, the world  today is being dominated by evil and one falls prey if and only if, one isn't in the light of God. Pope Benedict XVI will always say, "Evil will not prevail". Imagine if we seriously take to mind this phrase, "NEW YEAR NEW ME", and put it into positive practice, I bet the world would be a better place today...... #TeamPositiveChange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had an awesome read? Lets know what you think via the comment section. 😊 Follow us on instagram @EgwudikeCAF