Saturday 29 January 2022

Filmmaking: My first attempt at filming my self (watch video)

 

Chidubem Egwudike on set

Angles shooting practical. This was self filming. No second party...I titled it "The Stroll", uploaded under ECAF Studio. The title plays a symbolic role in the act; a time taken to discover the extensity of filmmaking both indoor and outdoor - the time is demands, just so a beautiful picture can be created.

At the time of this production, which I presented to be like a real production, i came to appreciate every effort in which Filmmakers put into making movies. 

The cost of editing was another great experience. Everything was a joy to do. I hope to return with wonder crews to tell a real story this time. Until then, share in my experience below;

Don't forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE 😊

 ANTICIPATE!e!  be like a real production, i come to eciything was a joy to

I'll soon tell a story with this act.  ANTICnIPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had an awesome read? Lets know what you think via the comment section. 😊 Follow us on instagram @EgwudikeCAF